- Place simple, unstyled instructions or engraving text in the "instructions" box.
- Upload images, logos, layouts, Word documents, font files and others via the "File Upload."
- Compress your files into a zip file if you have more than five.
- We prefer logos in vector format, saved as .EPS or .CDR files. If vector format is not available, high resolution .PNG or .JPG image files may be used. Please note that quality may vary when using images instead of vector.
- For lists of names or different achievements, attach a Word document or spreadsheet.
- If you wish to provide a full layout, please save your design as a .PDF file instead of a Word document, to preserve spacing and fonts. If possible, save text as curves/outlines.
- If you are using special or proprietary fonts, either save your design as a PDF or vector layout and convert fonts to curves/outlines, or upload the font files.
- Photographs require a conversion service to be engraveable, which may cost $60/hr. Please contact us for a conversion quote. Photos may not be engravable on all products.
Include the text and any instructions for engraving or printing on your item. For multiple unique items or specific fonts, attach your instructions as a file.
Upload any logos, images or other files.