Camera ready final art is usually NOT required. Send logos and text required by email. Allow us to set up text in our system in fonts suitable for engraving, or the medium we will use. Many fonts are not suitable for crystal and marble engraving. We will clear set up cost with you in advance.
Black and white line art is required for deep engraving. Full color fonts can be in almost any PC format.
- Please email the text required, or attach a MS Word or spread sheet file.
- Ignore formatting which we will correct. We no longer accept fax instructions. Email ensures accuracy and minimizes cross checking.
- Lists of Names should be sent in email, or attached in a Word, spreadsheet file or Open Office alternatives.
- Spreadsheet tables are acceptable if the full name is shown in one column.
- We can provide multiple font options during the design process, and can suggest fonts that will engrave well.
- If you have specific fonts to use that we do not own, you may need to supply the font files.
- Many fonts ideal for print are NOT suitable for engraving. We will do our best to inform you if your font is suitable.
- For engraving, logos need to be black and white, with no gradients or halftones.
- We prefer files in vector format. EPS and CDR format is most ideal; vector PDF or AI format may also work.
- If you do not have vector versions of your logo, a high-resolution JPEG or PNG file may be acceptable.
- Please send files or direct links to logos via email. DO NOT send logos embedded in a Word document or PowerPoint file.
- If your logo is too low-quality to reproduce, we may charge a conversion fee to recreate your logo. Contact us for a quote.
- If you have already created a layout for your award or gift, you can submit the design to us.
- Layouts are only accepted in vector format in EPS, CDR or PDF format.
- Convert fonts to outlines/curves to prevent any errors in import.
- If you are designing for a specific award shape, contact us for the outline and engraving area.